Types Of Printing
- Silkscreen Printing involves creating a stencil to print the design. Commonly used long-lasting printing method.
– Suitable for designs with little colour variations.
- Embroidery stitches the design directly onto the t-shirt using multi-colour threads.
– Suitable for the printing of small logos.
- Heat Transfer prints the image from a carrier to the t-shirt by a heat press machine.
– Suitable for large designs with multiple colours.
- Digital Printing (also known as Direct to Garment Printing) directly prints the design onto the t-shirt just like your home printer.
– Suitable for designs that consists of many colour gradients or with many printing colours.